Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wow, been a long time



Hi. I apologize to all of you who were regularly following this blog. Ever since Ericka and I got iPhones and began uploading photos to facebook, I completely neglected this site. Well, this is just to say that I'm back. Starting this week I will get back into a routine of posting photos and news here.

On Tuesday of this coming week we are flying to British Columbia to complete the last stage of our application to become Canadian citizens. On the 29th of September Ericka and I are scheduled to participate in a swearing-in/oath ceremony that will finalize our lengthy (almost 2 years!) process to become dual citizens. I will be sure to take some photos and post them here, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, Ericka snapped these 2 shots this morning with her iPhone and a photo-editing app. That's me, tea in hand, reading books to the girls; the laundry can wait.

No comments: