Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tutor

So the saying at Tower Records goes like this: "No music, no life." I, being newly single, have another: "No family, no life."

With this in mind I recently took a job as a private tutor. Turns out the guy I'm tutoring is the head coach of the Japanese National Soccer Team. I met him for the first time today, nice guy actually, and yes he's famous. As we were getting ready to leave our table at the Prince Hotel in Shin Yokohama (ooh la la), he donned a pair of dark shades and allergy face-mask, "my disguise", he said. And sure enough, the few other patrons in the cafe dropped their jaw and stared as we left.

Nonetheless, I would vastly prefer to have my family back...

2 comments:

JOCON said...

Hey, maybe he has a private jet ready to whisk you off toward USA!

Anonymous said...

You will need a disguise soon, too?