Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 2






Sam is a solid 1-day old and all is going well. I managed about 5 continuous hours sleep lastnight and Ericka was able to get about the same, although not consecutive. It's just after midnight now, the whole family is sleeping. It's raining outside, about 46 degrees, but the woodstove is burning cozy.


On a completely different note: How about our man Obama?! Did everyone watch that 3rd debate tonight? Incredible. I believe it was quite obvious who is going to be moving into the White House in January and it won't be that out-of-touch, grumpy old man! Yeeehaaa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

An angry old man I would say - didn't do himself any favours for sure. Family is looking beautiful - keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

That was me by the way, don't know how to post any other way without signing in!

Kate

EMpty said...

I love all the pictures- what a cutie! Happy days for all of you! I thought Kardrona was spelled with a K? Is it actually C? I know the place in NZ is with a C... but I thought Miki was with a K anyway.

And yes, Obama is rocking- I just don't think I could handle Palin in the house... nevermind a grumpy old man, eh? Did you know Jon's brother is actually working for the campaign? He's in the Florida sect of it all. I am hoping that Nov 4 goes in Obama's favor!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival. Amazing you can think of politics at a time like this.

I don't doubt that the Dems could still pull of a loss (who would have thought Bush could win the 2nd time?!), but thinks are looking hopeful. But hey...what with the reelection of the conservative up your way?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival. Amazing you can think of politics at a time like this.

I don't doubt that the Dems could still pull of a loss (who would have thought Bush could win the 2nd time?!), but thinks are looking hopeful. But hey...what with the reelection of the conservative up your way?