Friday, January 19, 2007

"Xie xie"











Spent a whirlwind business trip to Taipei about a week ago. Many "xie xie's" to my wonderful hosts & friends at Daojiang Senior High School. Yu-ling, those were 2 of the most memorable 'tea sessions' I've ever had - The Landis & The Grand Hotel. Lovely food, warm temperatures, brilliant night market & getting rather lost looking for (yes another one!) cafe up in the surprisingly lush hills & sadistically snaking roads of the foothills just east of the city. My only regret is that I did not have enough time to travel south of Taipei & sample - what I've heard - is some of the most alluring island-beach environment in Asia.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Kent Matsueda said...

Hey hey!
Looks great! Didn't know you were traveling. Great pix. Look forward to seeing more!